Post Production Supervisor, CrossFit, Inc.
Santa Cruz, Calif. — Daily responsibilities include server and workstation build-outs and maintenance, media management and cataloging as well as development of digital workflows for CrossFit Media productions, including live and post production for ESPN and Eurosport TV. Management of all camera gear, DIT stations, voiceover, studio and control room operations also fall under my position. I do the dishes a lot too.
Community Manager, Jr. Developer, ENTP
Portland, Ore. — Managed social media and customer support, along with debugging web application software. Daily activities included server maintenance, feature planning, software testing, documentation writing, coordination of development teams with customer needs and design review. I was also the office manager for our headquarters in Portland, Ore.
Project Manager, University of Tennessee Athletics Department
Knoxville, Tenn. — Contracted to develop a custom video publication portal for the University of Tennessee Sports Information Department for behind the scenes sports content and game highlight productions. This predated custom YouTube channels and was replaced in 2012, but it was pretty awesome.
Campus Representative, Apple, Inc.
Bowling Green, Ky. — Responsible for maintaining a presence for Apple, Inc. at Western Kentucky University. Assisted with marketing campaigns and multimedia journalism workshops as well as computer lab build-outs and University research projects.
Multimedia Editor, College Heights Herald
Bowling Green, Ky. — Oversaw the production of multimedia content for the University newspaper in conjunction with the photography desk and editorial board covering Western Kentucky University. Prior to my position as editor I was a Staff Photographer and Multimedia Producer. I'm so glad Flash doesn't exist anymore.
Assistant Photographer, East Tennessee State University
Johnson City, Tenn. — Photographer assigned to cover ETSU Buccaneers sporting events for Sports Information and various University publications, wire services and local newspapers.
Tools of my trade
- Premiere Pro CC 2014, Final Cut Pro 7, RED Cine-X, CatDV, Photoshop, Lightroom, Photo Mechanic, OS X, Automator, and various Command Line tools
- CatDV Enterprise Server, OS X Server, Facilis TerraBlock, Studio Network Solutions EVO, Cache-A LTO, XenData LTO Server, Oracle SL-150, LTO 5 and 6
- Fiber network and basic networking experience
- RED EPIC, Canon c300, Sony FS700 and Canon DSLR rigs, as well as ENG and studio cameras
- Freefly MōVI M10, DJI Ronin, Jimmy Jib, Kessler sliders
- Lighting, electrical and grip experience
- Studio buildouts, Live Switcher and Multicam experience
- Knowledge of both broadcast television and web video formats, expectations for deliverables
Western Kentucky University
Photojournalism with a minor in Folklore
East Tennessee State University
Digital Media with concentration in Web Development